Additional Services

Horrible experience in my life !!! I approached GM Van lines to move from Florida to Illinois.

Initially all my luggage was picked up on time by 3 guys and placed in some location in Florida. Later I moved to new place and took new apartment in Illinois and gave them the address to deliver my luggage, it has been more than 11 days and nothing has happened.

When ever I call them they simply says "Once truck starts they will give me a call " it hasn't happened. All my luggage got held up in Florida , god knows when it will be delivered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of time for delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gm van lines residential relocation. GM Van Lines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gm van lines residential relocation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GM Van Lines.

Comments